On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee and the ISACM executive committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us in Toronto, Canada for the 2019 ISACM meeting.
ISACM 2019 will offer an exciting program. We will build on the well-established use of MEG for the study of epilepsy by offering educational sessions focused on teaching best practices for conducting and interpreting epilepsy studies. We will also expand the vision of how MEG can be used by highlighting the scope of recent MEG advancements. Over the three day meeting, sessions will explore novel applications of MEG to different clinical conditions, describe exciting advances in computational MEG, and present emerging technologies associated with MEG.
In addition to the conference, you will be able to take advantage of all that Toronto has to offer! This vibrant, colourful and diverse city is home to some of the best restaurants, attractions and events. Our conference will run during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) so not only will you see the stars from the international MEG community, but you may also run into a few celebrities!
More information will be announced on our site over the coming months. Please check back for details about speakers, sessions and registration in Fall 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto!
Hiroshi Otsubo, M.D. & Elizabeth Pang, Ph.D.
Goals and Objectives
- Review best practices for the use of MEG to study epilepsy in adults and children
- Describe applications of MEG to other clinical conditions
- Highlight recent advances in MEG computational analyses and technology
- Physicians (epileptologists, neurologists, neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons)
- Neurophysiologists & neurodiagnostic / MEG technologists
- MEG researchers
- Medical students, graduate and post-doctoral research trainees